POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rain Test 2 : Rain Test 2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  Rain Test 2
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 15 Dec 2004 16:10:00
Message: <web.41c0a7383e800eadacb32c570@news.povray.org>
I have been working on the media and container for the rain cloud. I realize
that the cloud itself is still hot tall enough, so I will work on tht more.
However, I think the rain column and the intersection of the rain column
and the cloud is coming along nicely.

All you great weather experts out there let me know how I am doing and where
improvements still need to be made.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rain cloud test 2a.jpg' (92 KB)

Preview of image 'rain cloud test 2a.jpg'
rain cloud test 2a.jpg